We recommend checking with your insurance company for their rating requirements. However, before contacting your insurance company, you may want to familiarize yourself with terms, and ratings, which they may use. Below are links to Hayman Safe’s descriptions to help you make an informed decision.
You will also need to know:
- Where will the safe be used/placed?
- Outside Dimension restrictions
- What you will be storing?
- Inside Dimensions needed
- Value of items
- Which do you need more?
- Fire protection
- Burglary protection
- Will you be bolting it down?
- Is this an insurance requirement?
- Do you own or rent your premises?
At any time, feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
Once you decide on a safe contact us with your choice, and we can usually have it drop shipped to your location below retail, including taxes.
If you need your safe installed, we can recommend a company to meet your needs.